A small book offering Biblical counsel to parents of rebellious teenagers.
Dave & Judi Coats were stunned when their teenage daughter said to them, “You are not going to tell me what to do!” Struggles with their teens drove them to their knees in prayer and to the Word of God for answers about teenage rebellion. Here they share the truths they discovered, the practical advice that helped, and the hope they found in the power of the gospel and God’s grace to change.
- Parents and families of teens
- Christian counselors
- Pastors and church ministry teams
- Small-group leaders
- Youth workers
- Identifying Different Kinds of Rebels
- The Rebel in Each of Us
- Responding to Rebellion
- It’s All about Discipleship
- Personal Application Projects
- Where Can I Get Further Help?
- Dr. Dave Coats is head of Men’s Discipleship at Northland International University in Dunbar, Wisconsin. His wife, Judi, chairs the English Department. They have three grown children who are preparing for local church ministry and foreign missions.