Author: Dave Deuel
Looking for another format?
Booklet | Kindle
About the book
A mini-book written with understanding on the blessings and challenges of raising grandchildren with disabilities
Kings and queens wear crowns, but the Bible says grandkids are crowns to their grandparents (Prov. 17:6). But what if your crown is not what you expected? What if your grandchild has a disability? This mini-book offers grandparents their rightful place as kings and queens to their families. If the Lord has blessed you with a grandchild that has a disability, then roll up your sleeves and get ready to polish that precious and beautiful crown!
- Grandparents and other caregivers of children with disabilities
- Pastors and church ministry teams
- Small-group leaders
- 1. What Is a Biblical Grandparent?
- 2. What Should Biblical Grandparents Do?
- 3. What Should Biblical Grandparents Not Do?
- 4. How Do Biblical Grandparents Prepare for the Future?
- Personal Application Projects
- Where Can I Get Further Help?
About the author
Dave Deuel, Ph.D., is Senior Research Fellow – Policy and Publications, the Christian Institute at Joni and Friends, and Academic Dean Emeritus, the Master’s Academy International. In addition to serving in seminary and pastoral ministry he also serves in advisory and policy roles for disability organizations including the State Council on Disability for California.
This mini-book is published in partnership with www.joniandfriends.org.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.