Author: Tedd Tripp
About the book
The Shepherding a Child’s Heart Parent’s Handbook is not just a fill-in-the-blank study guide that rehearses the material in Shepherding a Child’s Heart. In the ten years since the publication of Shepherding, Tedd Tripp has had the opportunity to teach on childrearing to thousands of young parents across the country and in many other parts of the world. That, coupled with ten years of insights into God’s Word on the subject, has resulted in a broader and deeper understanding of the content and application of Shepherding a Child’s Heart. Here are questions about the meaning and application of Scripture texts to the challenges of shepherding children.
- The Big Idea: Highlights and summarizes the main point
- Digging Into the Word: Scripture passages with questions for thinking and reasoning
- Application: Helps apply biblical principles to the parenting task
- Strategic Questions: Helps parents make necessary changes toward biblical parenting
- Concluding Thoughts: Scriptural encouragement for putting these ideas into practice
About the author
Tedd Tripp (B.A., Geneva College; M.Div., Philadelphia Theological Seminary; D. Min, Westminster Theological Seminary) is the president of Shepherding the Heart Ministries, and is Pastor Emeritus of Grace Fellowship Church in Hazleton, Pennsylvania, where he served from 1980 until 2012. Tedd has developed and teaches materials that encourage the people of God to understand gospel hope for the ways that human beings are pushed and pulled by the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.