Introducing God With Us: A Journey Home
by Jeremy Pierre, illustrated by Cassandra Clark
Transform your children’s experience of life in this sad, wonderful world as they journey home to God by following Scripture’s epic story.
- Preorder here (ships late October 2021)
- Read a PDF Preview
- Download an enhanced ebook sample (best viewed on iPad – choose “Read Aloud”)
God With Us presents your children with:
- One Panoramic Theme: Your children will see in panoramic display one grand theme at the heart of Scripture’s story, from Genesis to Revelation: the presence of God.
- Jesus Christ: Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is presented to your children as the fulfillment of everything they were made to be.
- Realism About Life: This is an honest storybook about a fallen world, full of excitement and joy as well as sadness and fear.
- Luxurious Visuals: The full-color illustrations are intentionally arranged to move between large sweeping landscapes and small arresting moments, evoking in children a sense of awe at the grand scale of life, even in the daily moments.
- An Experience for the Eyes, Ears, and Heart: Art—in visual, audible, and verbal form—makes beautiful the things that God calls beautiful. This book will capture your children’s imagination.
- Dramatized, Read-Aloud Edition: In addition to the high-quality hardcover, bring each chapter to life even more with the soon-to-be-available special Read-Aloud Edition, which features narration, music, sound effects, and visual cues for children to enjoy.
Author Jeremy Pierre and illustrator Cassandra Clark want to awaken children to a brave journey—a journey home. This beautifully illustrated tale traces the theme of God’s presence through the storyline of Scripture. People were created to be with God but lost their nearness to him at the fall. So God sent his Son Jesus Christ to cross that distance, making a way for people to follow him on their own journey home.
This book seeks to connect a child’s experience of a hurting world with the larger story of God’s redemption of all things, inspiring them to courage and to joy for their journey.
Immersive illustrations and poetic wordplay throughout will keep your child returning to the pages of this book. Hardcover. Quality Colors.