Author: Adam Embry
Booklet, 64 pages
Special – buy in bundles of 5 and save!
A small book offering biblical counsel for people who lack motivation.
Do you put off jobs until another day? Have you got work to do, but just can’t get round to doing it? Why do you lack motivation? Adam Embry gets to the heart of this issue: it’s not to do with a lack of willpower, but because we are controlled by sin and so fail to be the wise and diligent workers God created us to be. The solution is found in the gospel.
- People struggling with motivation
- Christian counselors
- Small-group leaders
- Pastors and church ministry teams
- The Problem: Ruled by the Curse
- The Consequence: The Curse of Death
- The Solution: The Great Reversals
- The Transformation: Work to Please God and Love Others
- Personal Application Projects
- Where Can I Get Further Help?
Adam Embry has served in ministry in Kentucky and Colorado. He was educated at The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary (MDiv, ThM, DMin). He currently helps lead The Calvary Institute for the Calvary Family of Churches and is a military chaplain. He lives in Colorado with his wife, Charlotte, and their six children..
For further information on this book and the LifeLine series, visit www.LifeLineminibooks.com.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.