Author: Lucy Ann Moll
Booklet, 64 pages
Special – buy in bundles of 5 and save!
Panic attacks are terrifying, as author Lucy Ann Moll knows only too well. But she has found hope for overcoming panic, and she longs to help others find the peace of God which comes through the Prince of Peace who conquers fear. Here she looks at the origin of our fears, why we suffer panic attacks, and how we can, with the help God provides, overcome the cycle of fear.
- People who are struggling with panic attacks and issues of anxiety
- Pastors and church ministry teams
- Small-group leaders
- 1. Freak Out!
- 2. Understanding Panic Attacks Biblically
- 3. From Fear to Faith
- 4. Fear God Alone
- Personal Application Projects
- Where Can I Get More Help?
Lucy Ann Moll has been involved in biblical counseling since 2008, and is currently completing her doctorate. As an editor and an author, she writes regularly on her website, lucyannmoll.com.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.