Author: Brian Croft
Booklet, 64 pages
Special – buy in bundles of 5 and save!
Looking for another format?
ePub | Kindle | Read a preview (PDF)
About the book
A small book for men struggling with pornography.
This is an unprecedented time. Sexually explicit material is more readily available now than ever before, and a struggle with pornography is often the greatest snare for a Christian man today. Though Christians have been transformed by faith in our Savior Jesus, we are harmed by our sex-saturated culture. So how can a Christian man find victory over pornography? This booklet presents the only true solution: God’s power working through the gospel within the context of the local church.
- Friends of men struggling with personal purity
- Men struggling with personal purity
- Pastors and church ministry teams
- 1 The Problem: A Defiled Heart
- 2 The Consequences: Wrecked Lives
- 3 The Solution: A New Heart
- 4 The Transformation: The Local Church
- Appendix 1: A Word to Hurting Wives
- Appendix 2: A Word to Recovering Husbands
- Appendix 3: Put off sin/ Put on Christ
About the author
Brian Croft is Senior Pastor of Auburndale Baptist Church, Louisville, Kentucky, USA. Through his blog, Practical Shepherding, he seeks to equip pastors and leaders to faithfully shepherd God’s people in the local church. He and his wife, Cara, have four children.
For further information about this book and the LifeLine series, visit LifeLineMiniBooks.com.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.