Author: Brad Brandt
Booklet, 64 pages
Special – buy in bundles of 5 and save!
Looking for another format?
ePub | Kindle
About the book
What should we do when we are in constant, all-consuming pain that has no end in sight? The pain might be physical, or related to a significant loss: of a job, a spouse, or a child. Brad Brandt, who is familiar with such pain, has found Psalm 13 to be a life-saver. Here he shows how the three movements of this easy-to-memorize psalm can help us to live with chronic pain to God’s glory.
- People struggling with pain and discomfort
- Their friends and family
- Pastors and church ministry teams
- Small group leaders
- Introduction: When the Pain Won’t Go Away
- Bring Your Questions to God
- Bring Your Requests to God
- Bring Your Praise to God
- Put into Practice What You’ve Learned
- Personal Application Projects
- Where Can I Get More Help?
About the author
Brad Brandt serves as Senior Pastor at Wheelersburg Baptist Church in Wheelersburg, Ohio, where he and his wife, Sherry, have served since 1987. They have two married children and two grandchildren. Brad is also an ACBC Fellow whose passion in life is to know Christ and make Christ known to others.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.