Author: Glenda Hotton
Booklet, 64 pages
Special – buy in bundles of 5 and save!
A mini-book encouraging wives to wholeheartedly enjoy their biblically defined roles in relation to their husbands.
The world’s idea of a submissive wife is humorous at best. Yet God’s idea is to give her the freedom to be the special person she was created to be. This mini-book looks at God’s idea of submission, defines what it does and does not mean, considers its implications in marriage, dispels lies, and ends with practical helps for application.
- Christian wives
- Women struggling with issues of authority and submission in their marriages
- Counselors and Christian workers who minister to those mentioned above
- Women mentors and leaders of discipleship groups
- 1 Me Submit? To Him?
- 2 Why Is Submission So Difficult?
- 3 God’s Solution
- 4 Applying the Truth of God’s Word to our Hearts
- Personal Application Projects
- Where Can I Get Further Help?
Glenda Hotton is a counselor, a professor of women’s issues, and a speaker for women’s groups. Her testimony is an example of God’s sovereign grace to mend, fill, and use broken vessels for his glory.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.