Author: Carol Trahan
Booklet, 64 pages
Special – buy in bundles of 5 and save!
About the book
A small book helping people who are experiencing depression.
Troubling thoughts flood my mind. I lie in bed alone, beseeching God on behalf of my three children. The tears come as I wonder why the Lord seems so far away and why prayers remain unanswered. Life seems so unfair. Why is it so hard? In the “depths of despair” I know I have a choice to make. Am I going to allow these feelings to destroy me?
- People going through trials and difficult circumstances
- People who counsel those who suffer
- People facing illness and pressure in life
- People who feel overcome by life
- Introduction: “Lord, I’m Drowning in Sorrow”
- 1 The Ministry of Sorrow
- 2 Why So Much Sorrow?
- 3 Our Response to Sorrow
- 4 Our Hope in Sorrow
- Conclusion: God, My Exceeding Joy
- Personal Application Projects
- Where Can I Get Further Help?
About the author
Carol Trahan (BS, MA) has been a widow and single mother since 1994. She currently lives in upstate South Carolina and is a frequent speaker at women’s conferences.
For further information on this book and the LifeLine series, visit LifeLineMiniBooks.com
If you need further assistance, please contact us.