Author: Bruce Ray
Booklet, 64 pages
Special – buy in bundles of 5 and save!
About the book
A small book for people who are experiencing suicidal emotions, or for those offering them counsel.
Suicide is not new, but its acceptability and even popularity are quite new. Statistics indicate that more than 101 people take their own lives every day. However, those who work in the field of crisis intervention also testify that a significant number of suicides are preventable provided help is available. This mini-book will help you to recognize the warning signs of suicidal thinking and increase the possibility of giving hope to a suicidal friend before it’s too late.
- Family members / friends of people going through trials and difficult circumstances
- People who counsel those who suffer
- People who feel overcome by life
- Those who counsel people who are suicidal
- Pastors, chaplains, counselors, school counselors and emergency responders
- 1. What is Suicide?
- 2. Suicide and Scripture
- 3. Help Your Suicidal Friend
- 4. Hope for the Hopeless
- Personal Application Projects
- Where Can I Get Further Help?
See Also: Help! Someone I Love Died By Suicide by Bruce Ray.
About the author
Bruce Ray has been a pastor for 50 years and has also served as a Police, Fire & EMS chaplain for 30 years. He is a frequent speaker on crisis and trauma. Bruce is a graduate of Los Angeles Baptist College (now The Master’s University), the Reformed Episcopal Seminary, and Police & Fire Chaplains Training Academy.
For further information about this book and the LifeLine series, visit www.LifeLineminibooks.com.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.