Author: Sue Nicewander Delaney
Looking for another format?
Booklet | Kindle
About the book
Those who are newly widowed face huge adjustments in their lives as well as unspeakablegrief and isolation. Here, Sue Nicewander Delaney tells her story, describing her pain, frustrations, exhaustion, aloneness, fears, and questions about God. She shares the comfort and encouragement God gave her, so that others might know that they, too, are not alone, that God hasn’t left them, and that he can use even widowhood for his good purposes.
- People struggling with bereavement of a spouse
- Their friends and family members
- Pastors and church ministry teams
- Small group leaders
- My Journey Through Crisis and Wilderness
- The Desert and Widowhood
- Does God Love Me?
- Is God Really Able to Work This Out for My Good?
- Personal Application Projects
- Where Can I Get More Help?
About the author
Sue Nicewander Delaney, MABC, ACBC, BCC, has been counseling, teaching, and writing since 1994. Sue earned her MA in biblical counseling from Central Baptist Theological Seminary. She and late husband Jim were married 43 years, with two married daughters and six grandchildren. Sue married Darren Delaney in 2018.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.