Special – buy in bundles of 5 and save!
About the book
Victims of sexual abuse know the pain doesn’t go away when the abuse stops. A couple’s sexual relationship within the covenant of marriage is not immune to the continuing impact of past sexual abuse of one spouse. This sensitively written mini-book offers understanding of the issues for both spouses, practical steps you can take together toward growth, and above all hope in the God who makes all things new and desires your flourishing and freedom for his glory.
- People struggling with this sensitive issue
- Their friends and family members
- Pastors and church ministry teams
- Small group leaders
- The Shadow of Sexual Abuse
- God and Sexual Abuse
- God’s Call for Restraint and Faith
- Growing in Marital Intimacy
- Personal Application Projects
- Where Can I Get More Help?
About the authors
Nate Brooks, PhD is Assistant Professor of Christian Counseling and the counseling program coordinator at Reformed Theological Seminary in Charlotte, North Carolina. He is a member of Lake Wylie Baptist Church.
Anna Mondal is a soul care provider in San Diego, California, working primarily with victims of sexual abuse. She is a member of New Life Presbyterian Church.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.