1. True sexuality is intimate, directed only towards your spouse. Lust is impersonal, directed towards anyone or anything that titillates your greedy desire.
2. True sexuality cares for the satisfaction of your spouse. Lust cares only that you are satisfied.
3. True sexuality results in gratitude to God and earnest prayer for his blessing in your sexual union. Lust knows nothing of gratitude or prayer.
4. True sexuality requires sensitivity. Lust craves sensual desires.
5. True sexuality is motivated by personal inner beauty. Lust is motivated physical outward appearance.
6. True sexuality results in a deepening relational closeness. Lust results in increasing demands for self-fulfillment, with little regard for the well-being of the object of its desires.
7. True sexuality brings honor to God. Lust brings dishonor to everyone it consumes.