Perhaps you are one of the millions of Christians who has been horrified at a thought like this:
- I don’t have a conversion story, I must not be saved.
- I sin too much so I can’t be saved.
- I don’t pray or read the Bible enough, I couldn’t possibly be saved.
- I think God is mad at me.
- I just don’t think God can forgive me.
- I am mad that I keep sinning.
- I am depressed.
- I have failed too many times as a parent.
- I have a nagging sense of guilt.
If you fear that you might not actually be a Christian, join Todd Friel and Pastors RW Glenn and Brian G. Hedges as they gently lead you through the process of examining yourself to see if you are in the faith.