Shepherd Press is pleased to announce When Disability Hits Home: How God Magnifies His Grace in Our Suffering and Weakness by Paul Tautges with Joni Eareckson Tada, a book to nurture practical faith in people who are directly or indirectly affected by disability.
In disability, the heart of man becomes tethered to pain, thereby providing an unusual opportunity for God’s grace to be magnified and faith is trained to be dependent upon the Lord. In this book, written with compassion and sensitivity, Paul Tautges, with Joni Eareckson Tada, draws upon key biblical principles to nurture faith.
Includes a Study & Discussion Guide.
Pre-order here – expected to ship in late October / early November 2020.
Also available for pre-order are five LifeLine Mini-books, expected to ship in late October. They are:
- Help! My Child Has a Disability by Dave & Nancy Deuel
- Help! My Friend Has a Disability by Dave Deuel
- Help! I Live With Chronic Pain by Brad Brandt
- Help! My Spouse Died by Sue Nicewander Delaney
- Help! Our Sex Life is Troubled by Past Abuse by Nate Brooks and Anna Mondal