Author: Carol Trahan
Booklet, 64 pages
Special – buy in bundles of 5 and save!
Living in a world gone wrong, bad things happen like widowhood, divorce, separation. Here is biblical counsel on how to cope in difficult circumstances.
You probably never planned to be a single mom. You may feel confused, heartbroken, and overwhelmed. “Why has this happened?” you may ask yourself. “How will I cope? How will I pay the bills and raise my kids on my own?” This mini-book, written by a single mom who wrestles with these challenges, will encourage you to trust God’s sovereign plan, knowing that his wisdom and love are perfect.
- Single moms
- Christian counselors
- Pastors and church ministry teams
- Small-group leaders
- Introduction: Tear Up the Script
- Devastated, but Not Destroyed
- Seeing with the Eyes of Faith
- Embracing a God-Centered Mentality
- Living as a Soldier
- Conclusion: God’s Orchestra has a Beautiful Sound
- Personal Application Projects
- Where Can I Get Further Help?
Carol Trahan (BS, MA) has been a widow and single mother since 1994. She currently lives in upstate South Carolina and is a frequent speaker at women’s conferences.
For further information on this book and the LifeLine series, visit LifeLineMiniBooks.com
If you need further assistance, please contact us.