Author: Ben Marshall
Looking for another format?
Booklet | Kindle | Read a preview (PDF)
About the book
A small book offering biblical counsel for parents of teens struggling with their sexuality.
Homosexuality is perhaps one of the most hotly debated subjects today, both in the media and within Christian circles. But what do you do when the issue comes closer to home: when your teen tells you that he or she is gay? This booklet goes to the Bible to find clear answers, direction, and hope at a time when anger and grief may threaten to overshadow wisdom and discernment.
- Parents and families of teens who profess being gay
- Christian counselors
- Pastors and church ministry teams
- Small-group leaders
- 1 The Magnitude of the problem: What you’re up against
- 2 Religious Modifications: Changing the Meaning of Scripture
- 3 Momentum Downward: A Biblical Perspective
- 4 Ministering to Parents: What to do with your teen.
- Conclusion – Hope for Parents and Teens
- Personal Application Projects
- Where Can I Get Further Help?
About the author
Ben Marshall is the Pastor of Counseling at Canyon Hills Community Church in Bothell, Washington. He received his Master’s Degree in Biblical Counseling from The Master’s College in California. Ben and his wife, Cory, were married in 1998 and have five children.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.