Author: Philip De Courcy
Booklet, 64 pages
Special – buy in bundles of 5 and save!
Looking for another format?
ePub | Kindle
About the book
A mini-book which gently counsels those who tend to worry, or struggle with more serious symptoms of anxiety
An increasing number of us are worrying ourselves sick—about the past, the present, or the unknown future. Here Philip De Courcy carefully distinguishes right concern from unhealthy anxiety, and using Jesus’ words in the Sermon on the Mount shows us how we can have victory over worry by entrusting ourselves fully into the caring hands of our heavenly Father.
- People prone to anxiety and panic
- Pastors and church ministry teams
- Small-group leaders
- 1. What’s Wrong with Anxiety?
- 2. Reasons to Not Be Anxious
- 3. Moving Toward a Settled Mind
- 4. Seek God’s Kingdom First
- Personal Application Projects
- Where Can I Get Further Help?
About the author
Philip De Courcy serves as senior pastor of Kindred Community Church in Anaheim Hills, California. His Bible teaching may be heard daily on the Know the Truth radio program and online at www.ktt.org. This mini-book is published in partnership with Know the Truth.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.