Author: Carrie Foldberg
Booklet, 64 pages
Special – buy in bundles of 5 and save!
Looking for another format?
ePub | Kindle
About the book
A mini-book providing biblical counsel to the wife who finds herself in a difficult marriage
Many women find themselves in deeply painful marriages as a consequence of their husbands’ behavior. Struggling with feelings of embarrassment, shame, or resentment, they can easily fall into hopelessness. Carrie Foldberg, from her experience as a wife and as a biblical counselor, offers practical guidance and solid biblical hope for all suffering wives and directs them to fix their gaze on Christ and listen to his counsel.
- Women in difficult marriages
- Pastors and church ministry teams
- Small-group leaders
- 1.Why Does My Marriage Hurt So Much?
- 2. Bringing Jesus into the Picture of Your Marriage
- 3. Jesus Is Our Example and Practical Help in Pain
- 4. The Road Ahead: Moving Forward with Christ
- Personal Application Projects
- Where Can I Get Further Help?
About the author
Carrie Foldberg has served in women’s ministry for 25 years and, alongside her husband John, ministers the gospel to families dealing with the impact of combat trauma. Carrie has a master’s degree in biblical counseling, is an ACBC certified counselor, and is the author of Our Daily Portion, a Bible study course for women who struggle with habitual sins.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.