Now available for pre-order; ships late April / early May.
The Gospel for Moving Targets is a large-format activity book that is a resource for parents and teachers to bring meaningful biblical and gospel-centered teaching to children.
These hands-on devotional lessons are designed for children who struggle to sit still, keep quiet, pay attention, follow directions, and control their emotions. These lessons are also designed to help parents and teachers who love such children aim the gospel at the hearts of moving targets.
Features and Benefits
- Curriculum for teaching the gospel to highly active children who struggle with self-control
- 67 lessons in 3 sections: Feelings, Transformation, Attention
- Includes step-by-step, “how-to” lesson preparation plans
- Creative use of hands-on learning techniques
- May be used for school, Sunday school, VBS, family devotions, or camp
- Includes links to downloadable resource images
- Large-format, lay-flat, easy-to-use spiral-bound book
- Small-group leaders
- Preachers, ministers, Bible teachers
[button link=”/products/the-gospel-for-moving-targets”]Pre-order now[/button]